Sat Naam Industries Limited was duly incorporated under the laws of the Republic of Trinidad and Tobago on July 21st, 2010. It came out of a change in the ownership structure of a twenty-five-year-old popular and well-known jewellery establishment.
Our core business is in precious metals, namely, gold and silver, precious and semi-precious stones, and diamonds. The business is fully integrated, comprising of manufacturing, wholesale, distribution, and retail operations.
- Retail: Our retail jewellery brand is Caribbean Jewellers with stores in Trinidad and Tobago. Our online store is known as cjdiamonds.co.
- Wholesale: We supply selected lines of Caribbean-style jewellery throughout the English-speaking Caribbean islands.
The company has since embraced a growth strategy in related and unrelated businesses. In December 2010, we acquired the full assets and operations of a school ring entity which led to the formation of Caribbean Awards and School Supplies (CASS) Limited. CASS has become the preferred regional supplier of school/university rings, badges, certificate folders/canisters, ties, corporate awards and accessories.
To earn the trust of our customers by delivering:
- A superior customer experience - One that makes our customers feel valued and confident in their purchase and use of our products and services.
- Customer Care - Customers will interact with associates across the organization who are friendly, knowledgeable, well trained, enthusiastic and genuinely concerned about satisfying their customers’ needs.
- Products – A wide range of high-quality products representing timeless styles and current leading-edge designs presented on inviting displays.
- Service - A range of relevant services that are easy to use, timely and reliable.
- Value - Competitively priced products and services that represent excellent value for money.
- Convenience - Attractive, clean, and inviting retail operations in high traffic and easy access locations.
- Our conduct as a company will be guided by:
- Integrity - Adherence to a code of conduct that promotes honesty and trust in all we do.
- Communications - Open, honest, constructive communications through all business units and levels of the organization.
- Teamwork - Consistently treat each other with respect and fairness, while valuing diversity.
- Rewards - Financial rewards and career advancement in recognition of superior performance and skills that contribute outstanding value added to the organization.
- Continuous Improvement – Constant refinement of the way we conduct our business utilizing the best in class practices to improve productivity and efficiency.
- Reasonable Profits – Produce operating incomes that will provide a return on assets that will motivate investors and lenders to provide capital and other opportunities to expand the firm, increase market share, and further improve profitability.
We are blessed with multi-skilled and qualified personnel. Many staff members have over twenty (20) years of experience in their respective areas of expertise.
We carry a unique Product Portfolio with the majority of our products being designed and made locally. Our after Sales Service program is designed to surpass any other competitor in our respective industries.
Our Company is one of few manufacturers in Trinidad and Tobago that has government licenses and duty-free concessions to import raw materials and semi-processed findings which contribute significantly to offering a high-quality product that represents excellent value for money.